Friday, November 9, 2007

Blogging Envy

Friday afternoon and work time is almost over. Here I am again surfing the net. After downloading posters of some movies I like, I chanced upon a blog created by a creative gay guy. I am struck by how easy word seems to flow from him. Once again, I feel envy... envy because he is creating something that I wish I could do effortlessly. But then, I do write pretty well (at least grammatically).

When I was in high school, I used to join and win in essay writing competitions (local and provincial). On ordinary occasions, I write good. When I am inspired I write better but when I am inspired and really know what I want to write about, I can produce a finely written work.

Hmmm, that reminds me, his way of writing is not very different from mine. It's just that he seems to have more life experiences than I have. But then I cannot blame him or myself. The events of my life will not make an interesting Maalala Mo Kaya or Magpakailanman episode. My life's a bore.

No comments: