Thursday, March 19, 2009

Andrew Knowlton and Long Hair

I must admit that I'm a sucker for guys with long hair. Actually, I'm attracted to guys with good-looking hair. I guess it's because I don't like my hair. I have a full head of thick hair but with very small strands. It's not jet black and shiny, rather more like very dark brown with some frizz, especially when I don't wear any hair products.

On long hair, what attracts me more to them are the fact that some guys can carry it while others (including me) cannot. First of all, a guy has to have a face and body proportion to do this. A head too big for the body (like me) would only be too noticeable with long hair.

Andrew Knowlton is the editor of Bon Appetit magazine and he frequently judges Iron Chef America (that's how I first saw him). He's not that gorgeous, but given the right angle and lighting, he is cute. And he's got long hair!

Watching the Lifestyle Network and Asian Food Channel made me have a crush on some food guys with long hair, including Andrew Knowlton, Jamie Oliver (I don't know why he is called the Naked Chef, I mean he's always fully clothed) and chef at home dad Michael Smith (not handsome but there is something very manly and comforting about the way he cooks and speaks. Also, i love his fabulous kitchen, with a room - bigger than my room - just for stocking spices and other cooking ingredients).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who cares?