- Whereas in the previous year or two, I was collecting DVDs (which by now must have cost more than P90k), I am now into buying household stuff (kitchenwares, organizers, home accessories, etc.)
- My idea of relaxation now is to go to Japan Home Center and go through each rack of cheap but good quality home things.
- I'm still bored with work.
- I still come to work late.
- I am now into watching "The Golden Girls", finally a series to watch. I've watched Friends too many times already. Writing of the Golden Girls is quite similar to Friends. I have finished watching season 1 and am almost halfway through season 2.
- I bought a 3-in-1 shredder (shreds paper, CD and credit card) from CD-R King yesterday (P990). I spent last time shredding paper (mostly credit card billings) and cleaning the house (the paper shredder turns off automatically after sometime to prevent overheating). I now have a large plastic bag full of shredded paper.
- I finally had the resolve to decrease drastically my smoking. Before I have a 2 cigarettes before work (one while in the toilet and another while walking to work), 1 or 2 during my morning break, 1 or 2 during lunch time, 1 to 3 during the afternoon, 1 while walking to the tricycle station on going home, and about 2 to 4 at night while watching TV/DVD. Yesterday, I only had 1. Today, so far only 1 cigarette and I do not intend to smoke another stick.
- I realized the key to decreasing smoking for me is not to have a stock of cigarette in the office or at home.
- Instead of smoking, I resolve to clean my house everynight to alleviate my restlessness from the decreased level in nicotine.
- I am now restless since my body is not used to such low level of nicotine yet.
- I did not go to work yesterday. I went to Japan Home Center yesterday (spent P1000+ on some garbage bin, plastic ware, colored pencils, fancy scissors, etc.) then went to CD-R King Waltermart to buy the paper shredder.
- I'm still looking for a cheap steering wheel that I can use for my PS-2. I want to play driving on my PS2 so I can get my license and be confident on driving a real car. The steering wheel lent by my brother is so hard to use, it is actually easier to drive a real car than play a PS2 game with using that steering wheel.
- CD-R King has several models of the steering wheel for computer games with prices ranging from P680 to P980, no luck finding a branch that still has stock.
- I am thinking of buying a wall fan for my room, so that no valuable floor space is wasted by my electric fan.
- I want to buy a drill to install the wallfan and to do other home projects. The wallfan will cost probably around P1000, the drill to install it would probably cost as much.
- I don't know to maximize space at home while keeping most of my stuff on the second floor of my house. Third floor is just for the bathroom/toilet, room used solely for keeping all my clothes and a roofed terrace for doing the laundry (which my mother does when she visits my) and keeping all the boxes from all the stuff that I buy.
- I have a satellite dish and a cable connection. I am paying P200 per month to share the SkyCable line with the tenants. I bought a satellite dish with DMBox converter for P3,800. I don't use the satellite dish. The channel lineup and video quality of SkyCable is so much better than those obtained by using the satellite dish.
- I'm thinking of buying a P3,400 telescope from Makati Square. It's supposed to be for looking into space. Maybe I can now look into the scarred face of the moon that has for so long been compared by poets to the face of their beloved.
20 hours ago