Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sex and the City

Carrie Bradshaw once said that New York women (particularly in Manhattan) are always looking for something.

Looking for an apartment.

Looking for a job.

Looking for a boyfriend.

At the time that I watched it, I couldn't relate. Having a good and fun job and a nice apartment at that time. And not really caring to have a boyfriend. Hihihi.

But now I feel like I am living in Carrie's Manhattan, which for my sake I will call my MANhattan.

I am looking for an apartment.

I am looking for a new job.

And possibly looking for a boy-friend. Or just simply boyfriend. Hihihi.

Oh, Carrie Bradshaw, with your US$400,000 collection of designer shoes, fashionable clothes with large flowers. I never thought I'd be able to relate to what you were saying.

And now that I can, where are you? Your show ended with a bang. Unmindful of the fact that sometime in the future after your show has ended, I can finally relate to your endless prattles and blah-blah on life, relationships and sex in the city.

No comments: